Friday, August 15, 2008

Tribute to the Sombrero!
"Copy Cat Sombrero"

Ok...well...since I was jealous of the fun that Aunt Tami, Uncle Bobby, Bobbi, Cooper, Ava, Charlie, Rex, Fluff Dog, and fast food lady were having with Aunt Tami's sombrero, and I knew that we would not be able to get our hands on that salacious sombrero...we made our own fun with our hat from Mexico. This was as close as we could find to the "real" sombrero. The hat was not that much fun at first, but we did warm up to it...and in the end...we had a BLAST! So, here is our tribute to..."The Sombrero!" Our "Copy Cat Sombrero"

3 comments:

Jill said...

ok...love the Alabama version of the Sombrero. Check my blog tomorrow for the Miami version of the Sombrero! Maybe this will be a new trend...hmmm. I don't know you all but hear lots about your family. You guys look like you have a lot of fun!

Sheri said...

I can't wait! We will check it tomorrow! :)

Tami said...

Oy yeah...Sheri, that is my Miami friend that I talk alot about!!!