Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby Lily

OK...so sorry that I have not been good at keeping this up (Aunt Tami) But maybe now that I am not pregnant, I will do better. I was just so tired all of the time and behind on everything, this Blog took back page. So, I will try to do better.
Lily Rome LaBrant was born on July 6th, 2009 @ 10:31 am. I am sorry Ava that I could not wait until July 9th! But, I was ready to get her out!!! Lily weighed 8lbs 15oz and was 20.25"
She is such a good baby. Sleeps a lot. Let's the boys hold her and kiss all over her. She fussed at first at diaper changes, but now she does not. I am even doing a pretty good job at changing girl diapers! Yah Me! She likes to be swaddled and still stays curled up...pretty cute.
Here are some pictures that I took of her when she was exactly 1 week old.


2 comments:

Tami said...

oh my word!!! i can't even believe it. the girls and i have sat and stared at her and say, ahh, ohhh, sooo sweet. charlie and cooper just looked and walked away. not us. can't wait to meet her, when your houseguests leave so you can get our large family.

Jill said...

she is so beautiful! how fun to have a baby in the house again!! congratulations!